July 17, 2014

oh how I love thee, let me count the ways

currently loving
Sorry we have been MIA over the last couple of days...our older sister needed our love and attention. 

***
1. Sole Society Bangle - how gorgeous is this bangle?! The emerald and purple really make a bold statement and can take any outfit to the next level. I would wear it with boyfriend jeans, a luxurious-feeling basic white t-shirt and some black heels on a summer evening.

2. NY&C Bauble Necklace - while this one is sold out, they have other great options here. NY&C is a great place to shop for work appropriate outfits that easily transform to a night out with the girls and a date night with the beau.

3. Paper Source Foodie Basil Garden - for a small apartment or balcony, this is great! I see freshly made pesto and caprese salads in the future.

4. Talenti Gelato - I could have this every night for dessert...seriously, every night. There are so many creamy, delicious flavors to choose from and enjoy (sea salt caramel and coffee chocolate chip are my favorite). #sweettooth

5. Sole Society pumps - a perfect combination and balance of feminine and edgy. Nude pumps with a edgy/glam snakeskin print.

6. Paper Source Felt Pom Poms - this is a necklace but I would use it as home decor for a pop of color (garland, draped over a lampshade, to enhance a bar cart...you get the idea).

7. Del Taco caramel cheesecake bites - you must try these...like, tonight. It is cheesecake drenched in caramel and fried (everything is better fried). Rubio's used to have something similar called a Zango. Funny story: In college, my roommate and I used to get the Zango (they come in a pair) about three times a week as a Rubio's was on campus in the quad. We would purchase them via her ID card (college ID cards can be loaded with money and can then be used on campus like a debit card). She would magically have money on it and for two quarters we thought the finance office was accidentally loading money on to her card that should have been going on a different card. Little did we know her dad was being charged!

8. Pop Chart Lab pasta poster - we love this Etsy shop! Such creative posters to adorn the home. Yum...pasta.

9. Pyrite Cuff Bracelet - beautiful...just beautiful. This cuff will work for any outfit, edgy or glam.

10. Birkenstocks - in my mind and heart, this trend never left. Funny story: I did not own a pair in high school (sad face) but, my friend did, so we would share them and trade shoes throughout the week (happy face). And yes, I did wear them with overalls (another trend that never left in my mind/heart/world). 

11. Will Leather Goods tote - I discovered this brand as our older sister lives in Oregon. Great products, great company, great story.

namaste, 
megan

No comments:

Post a Comment