July 9, 2013

instaweekend

Some photos from last weekend's adventures: birthday fun at Bollywood night in DTLA, watching Rent at the Hudson Mainstage Theatre in Hollywood, beer tastings and lots of delicious meals (pizza and ice cream and gelato, oh my!)
On the Metro to Dance Downtown LA - Bollywood style.
Having fun!
Wearing a lovely/vibrant pencil skirt from Anthropologie (a gift from the bf) to watch Rent, the musical.
Brewery and pizza in Pasadena.
Watching Rent, the musical. The theatre house is connected to a cute cafe with incredible chai lattes..I really liked their menu layout too...clever!)
A casual afternoon with delicious ice cream!
Clockwise: gelato (my favorite is olive oil gelato), a pretty dress and ice cream, watermelon/mozzarella/tomato/basil skewers with wine.
A couple more pictures from the 4th. I could not resist including this kid buried in the sand. The bf and I were taking a stroll on the beach and I almost stepped on the kid!
Sunset and Sand
Love fireworks!
 ~megan


No comments:

Post a Comment