May 9, 2013

Mother's Day

Mother's Day is this Sunday! Here are some more gift ideas...
 ***
From gift giving to commuting (is that a smooth transition? Either way, enjoy!)...here are some pictures from Megan's commute (four hours per day on two buses, a subway and a train = lots of coffee).
** second photo collage: blue pants are from Joe Fresh (now at JC Penney), moccasins are Minnetonka (I wear moccasins during the long commute...then change into heels -um...flats usually- at work)
** third photo collage: polka dot sweater (with Peter Pan collar) is from Forever 21 
~m&s

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sydney!

    Thank you very much for visiting my blog and leaving a kind comment. In response to your question, my hair is straight, but I also use a flat iron after I wash it (I just dry it first, but without styling it with a blow dryer).
    You have a great blog!

    http://thefashioness.com/

    ReplyDelete