September 18, 2014

ready for fall: home!

ready for fall: home
one // two // three // four // five // six // seven // eight // nine // ten // eleven

We love the colors of fall - burgundy, brown, gold, plum, yellow and orange. Here are some of our favorite plum and gold pieces that will transition your living space into the fall season. Some are (way) out of our budget but girls can dream, right? 

namaste,
m&s
 
** Hi! It's Megan. When I was a girl scout (I was also a daisy and brownie...what can I say? I love the cookies and patches), we had a troop meeting in which we discussed fashion and the colors that went best with our skin tone. I was told spring colors but really wanted it to be fall colors as I love everything about fall. Alas, I stuck with fall colors. I loved being a girl scout...like, loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment