June 24, 2014

Gift Guide: for the graduate!

for the graduate
for the graduate

As I graduated this month from my MSW (Master's in Social Work) program, I thought it was fitting to put together a gift guide for the graduate. 

shoes (top to bottom): 1 // 2 // 3 // 4
purses (top to bottom): 1 // 2

** Comfortable yet chic shoes are a must during the grueling interview process. You want to put your best foot forward during the interview and not be distracted by uncomfortable shoes that are hard to walk in. These shoes are also great once you get the job (yay...you!) to look chic at the office but also be able to move around and efficiently complete your work tasks. 
**  A large purse to carry your organizer, wallet, keys, commuter card, hand sanitizer (and everything else that accumulates throughout the day) is a necessity!
** I just got my first "grown up" wallet and it has made such a difference. Gone are the days (well, most of the time) that I am searching for a loose credit card or my worn checks - everything is neat and tidy. 
** Jewelry also makes me feel "grown up" - small, delicate pieces really take the interview outfit to the next level.

namaste, 
megan

No comments:

Post a Comment