April 22, 2013

the Monday morning blues - Ciclavia edition!

This past weekend was the fourth annual Ciclavia event in Los Angeles. They expanded the course 13 miles stretching from Downtown LA to Venice Beach! I joined my friend Kelsi (from here and here) and her sister to take in the LA scenery. We got a good workout in the process - an added bonus. My Monday morning blues are an ode to a Sunday full of bicycling, LA nostalgia (I love it when people come together to enjoy an event...it makes me emotional) and LA pride!
ciclavia!
And some pictures from the bike ride...

~megan

p.s. Foodie spots in downtown LA: Bottega Louie (best macarons every...my favorite are the rose and earl grey), the Nickel Diner (delicious donuts & tofu scramble), Mr. Churro (stuffed churros...need I say more? My favorites are the hot caramel and the cheesecake).


No comments:

Post a Comment