March 8, 2013

friday favorites - Oz, The Great and Powerful

This "friday favorite" is dedicated to the Disney movie that hits theaters today: "Oz, The Great and Powerful". The HSN line for this movie has items that reflect the looks and personalities of the three witches in the movie. 
Glinda (a witch with light, airy and feminine style)
Oz, The Great and Powerful

Theodora (a witch with bold, bright and adventurous style)
Oz, The Great and Powerful

Evanora (a witch with dark, mysterious and dramatic style)
Oz, The Great and Powerful

The descriptions of the witches above are from the HSN website. Love HSN. Love. Have you seen the movie yet? What are your thoughts? We are super excited about James Franco and Michelle Williams!
~m&s

4 comments:

  1. Love the third look :) Very confident!

    Hope you stop by my little corner and follow via GFC if you like it :)
    xx

    troughthelace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, let's :) I just joined and I'm your follower :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. my fav is the fur bag. I must take my son to see the movie. I heard it has great reviews. thank you for your visit in my blog and for the sweet thoughts.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow i love those items thank you for your comment i am following you now with pleasure so lucky to find your great inspiration post:* i hope you will follow me back via gfc and bloglovin also on fb to get informed about new post at time big kiss from croatia

    ReplyDelete