February 3, 2013

friday favorites

friday favorites



The three products listed above are not only relatively inexpensive (the lavender wash is $50 but lasts a long time), they have amazing results! Since I have started using the Shea Moisture restorative conditioner, my hair has gone from dull to thick and smooth! I use all three products every day. 

** The body butter recipe is from wellnessmama.com. I recently discovered this website and am so glad I did. They not only have this amazing body butter recipe (the essential oils I have added are both peppermint and lavender) but food recipes, fitness tips, DIY's and gardening hints. Simply a lifestyle website that has helped me start living a healthier and happier life. I definitely recommend checking them out!

~sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment